Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Purl, Purl, Purl

I did not take the above picture- I wish I could make that claim.
Today I am waiting for my monthly shipment of yarn to arrive from Three Irish Girls. Notice how I did not say "patiently waiting." I am anything but patient at the moment- chomping at the bit might be a more accurate description. It's not like I have anything planned for the yarn that is currently in my mailman's bag, I just want to possess it. I want to open the plastic envelope, remove the chocolate brown paper bag with the Three Irish Girls seal on it, break that seal and touch the yarn.

I also have a set of needles coming to replace the one I broke working on the Cattywampus socks. So I have all kinds of knitting goodness coming in the mail. Today I am the long suffering yarnaholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment