Thursday, June 17, 2010

Self Restraint... ha ha ha!

That just happens to be Madelinetosh Tosh Sock in the Tomato colorway. And yes, I am such a dork that I just had to compare the color of the yarn to the cherry tomatoes we're growing in the back yard. It is the same color. I always thought that tomatoes were pretty much red, but now I see that they're really rather orange. Although, my favorite tomatoes are purple. Anyway, back to yarn. I love the feel of Tosh sock. I have two skeins in my stash but have not done any knitting with it yet.

I've been on the hunt for some good, true yellows. Not orangey, not greeney, but true yellow. And voila! Madelinetosh does some amazing yellows. Oh, I am so in trouble.

This is Butter. Isn't she beautiful?

And this is Chamomile. Oh, my, aren't you cheeky?

1 comment: