Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Favorite Things


Today I have the song Favorite Things from The Sound of Music running through my head. While Julie Andrews' voice and version of the song are incomparable, I recently discovered an interesting version of the song on YouTube by PomplamooseMusic.
So, without further ado, I bring you a few of the things in that song: raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens, cream colored ponies, and warm woolen mittens, brown paper packages tied up with strings, and something I love- a beautiful green yarn.
From top left: Madelinetosh Tosh Vintage in Rose, Schaefer Yarn Co Nichole in Cobblestone, Malabrigo Worsted in Natural, Dream in Color Smooshy in Malibu Sail, The Sanguine Gryphon Skinny Bugga in Polyphemus Moth, and Dream in Color Starry in Go Go Grassy. All pics from the Loopy Ewe.

1 comment: